Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible to the KLA Board of Directors for all association business and administration of the staff and office.
- Treasurer of KLA PAC Treasurer of the Kansas Beef Council
Secretary/Treasurer of the association
Legislative and governmental affairs
Chief Executive Emeritus
- Serves in an advisory capacity to the CEO, staff and voluntary leaders.
Directs special projects and initiatives on national issues.
Senior Vice President
- Administrator for KLA Risk Management Services, Inc. (WorkComp Pool)
Chairman of the Board for KLA Environmental Services, Inc.
Director, Stockgrowers Division
- Provide staff support for the KLA Stockgrowers Council.
Plan and execute educational events relevant to Stockgrowers Council members.
Serve as member of KLA's government relations team.
Executive Director, Feedlot Division
- Responsible to help feedlot members deal with government regulations
- Cattle Feeders Council membership development
- Provides seminars and bulletins pertinent to the feeding industry
Director of Industry Relations
- Provide guidance and assistance to KLA Cattle Feeders Council and KLA Dairy Council members on regulatory issues.
- Plan and execute educational seminars relevant to members of the KLA Cattle Feeders Council and KLA Dairy Council.
- Assist with recruitment of feeders council, dairy council and direct pay members.
Manager of Communications
- Serves as editorial assistant of the Kansas Stockman and the KLA News & Market Report
- Maintains the association's social media platforms
- Designs and maintains association's website
- Serves as production manager of the Kansas Stockman
- Responsible for all advertising creation and layout
Director of Advertising & Promotions
- Responsible for obtaining advertising and providing ring service for the Kansas Stockman
- Represents the association and Kansas Stockman at breed association events
- Manages the KLA Convention Trade Show
Vice President of Legal & Government Affairs
- Conducts research concerning the impact of existing and/or proposed legislation and regulations on producers
- Assists members in interpreting existing laws and regulations
- Acts as the association's general counsel
- Represents the association in legislative and governmental affairs
- Serve as office receptionist
- Provide support to staff
- Assist with convention, conferences and special events
- Seminar brochure design
Director of Membership Marketing & Services
- Responsible for direct pay membership retention and recruitment
- Responsible for the KLA Leadership Conference and Young Stockmen's Academy
- Coordinates educational, informational and other membership activities related to the direct pay membership
Manager of Member Services
- Coordinates membership activities with director of membership
- Oversees association and affiliate membership records and data base
Membership Services Coordinator
- Layout and design membership marketing materials
- Assists with member recruitment and retention
- Administers KLF Scholarship Program
- Coordinates KLA Convention Trade Show
- Maintains all association and affiliated groups' financial records
- Financial analysis - provides executive vice president with recommendations for expenditure of the association's funds
- Oversees work schedules of accounting department employees
- Administers payroll/employee benefit programs
- Prepares various financial statements for affiliated groups
- Accounts payable
- Processes cash receipts
- Accounts receivable
Director of Information Technology
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of all IT functions at KLA.
- Directs all IT operations to meet customer requirements.
- Provides support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- In charge of KLA office facilities and management
- Oversees coordination and planning of the convention, conferences and special activities
- Oversees work schedules of support staff
- Serves as the executive vice president's assistant